100% of all proceeds from THE PATCH will go directly to The Salvation Army – Austin
Help us Bless our local Austin community through a visit to THE PATCH, our 1st annual Pumpkin Patch.
How you help others when you purchase a pumpkin from THE PATCH:
The Salvation Army of Austin, makes an impact in the lives of thousands of Austin area men, women, and children each year. Providing food, shelter, case management, rehabilitation, and most of all a safe place to men, women, and children. In 2016 The Salvation Army of Austin:
- Helped more than 10,500 individuals attend worship services and group activities
- Visited nearly 900 individuals in Nursing Homes
- Provided over 1,100 music lessons
- Provided 454 days of Camp for children
- Provided gifts at Christmas for over 6,016 Austin area children
Additionally, last year, the Austin Social Service Center & Emergency Shelter of The Salvation Army:
- Provided shelter for nearly 2,600 persons (*over 73% of those sheltered at Salvation Army emergency shelters were women and children)
- Provided over 95,000 bed nights
- Served over 293,000 meals
- Provided Case Management services to enable individuals leaving Emergency Shelter to exit to Safe Housing
- Provided Employment Services*
WHEN YOU BUY YOUR PUMPKIN THROUGH “THE PATCH” YOU HELP THE SALVATION ARMY TO CONTINUE TO DO GOOD IN OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY.
BUY A PUMPKIN, CHANGE A LIFE.
If you have ANY questions, please email email@example.com
Thank you in advance for being a blessing to someone in need.
Thank you for helping us change the world, one community at a time.
*all statistics are taken from The Salvation Army 2016 Annual Report